Match Thread | Man City vs Hull City (07/02/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This the same hull who did not score for 4 games and last 2 lost 3-0 at West ham and 3-0 at home to Newcastle.
Another shameful performance today. Top 4 and CL next season is under serious threat

pudge said:
Useless doesn't even begin to describe Jovetic
To be fair, his performance in the second half has been nowhere close to being as bad as that of every other fucker in the first.

Mrmcfc said:
warringtonblue said:
Mrmcfc said:
So because i live miles away I'm less of a fan. Top notch mate, I'm sure a few on here will have something to say about that. Nobody is arguing we're not playing shite, but claiming that because we're not destroying teams we don't deserve CORRECT officiating is utterly ridiculous.
we've had shit decisions both in Europe and in the Premier league, I agree we should be getting a few (Milner v Everton), but I still believe we should be creating and taking chances against the likes of Hull
And I don't disagree with that.
thanks Christ for that, well its certainly been an experience following the game on here today, not something I want to repeat, lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.