Match Thread | Man City vs Inter - CL Final (10/06/23)

Quick listen into the BT commentary for all those who are there and elsewhere:

Inter, Inter, Inter, Inter, Inter, Inter, Inter, Inter, Inter, Inter, Inter, Inter, Inter, Inter, Inter, Inter, Inter, Inter, Inter, Inter, Inter, Inter, Inter, Inter, Inter, Inter, Inter, Inter, Inter, Inter, Inter, Inter, Inter, Inter, Inter, Inter, Inter, Inter, Inter, Inter, Inter, Inter, Inter, Inter, Inter, Inter, Inter, Inter, Inter, Inter, Inter, Inter, Inter, Inter, Inter, Inter, Inter, Inter, Inter, Inter, Inter, Inter, Inter, Inter, Inter, Inter, Inter, Inter, Inter, Inter, Inter, Inter, Inter, Inter, Inter, Inter, Inter, Inter, Inter, Inter, Inter, Inter, Inter, Inter, Inter, Inter, Inter, Inter,
Copy - Paste? ;)

I mean were not losing but i can see why there was questions for playing Mahrez in a game like this, he has that creativity.

What a rubbish half.

Maybe Rodri, Gundogan and Grealish can start the game in the 2nd half?
Easily one of Rodri's worse games this season. Stones has grown into a warrior. The man has the heart of a lion and he's been showing it out there. Grealish is fired up but just needs to throw caution out of the window and go all out for it. I love when he took Dumfries on. More of that.

Give Gundogan another 15 but if he doesn’t pick it up I’d seriously consider Mahrez and Bernardo centrally

Need a paint peeling soul searching wake the fuck up this is what we've been waiting for all season halftime talk... need a player or 2 besides Pep to speak up and will the rest of the lads into stepping back onto the pitch the team we know we can be.

I think there’s a few things going on here. We look nervous and we’re not playing like ourselves. We’re looking to keep possession above taking a bit of a risk and having a go and this is just leading to too many sideways and backwards passes. Also they’re extremely organised, hunting us down when we have the ball and when you get into their half you just can’t see a pass on. And our maestro who can pick apart a defence with a single pass just got injured.

I just think inter will tire and some stage and we’ll get more space.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.