Match Thread | Man City vs Inter - CL Final (10/06/23)

Shit the bed, certainly Rodri and Eddie hardly giving us any composure.

Only Stones and Dias have turned up.

Might have to change the formation and have someone like Mahrez committing their wing back and move Bernie inside with Phil.

At present, the Grealish thing ain't working.

Everyone needs to remember it's the Champions League final and not against Everton in the Premier League.

We will play better in the 2nd half. We are just shocked at Inter pressing us. I'm glad it's half time as we can now implement a new game plan.

I would drop deeper and have Haaland drop back to the half way line as he hasn't done much at all.

We can still win this but we have found a team that is worthy of challenging us.

Not to worried by that half, they didn’t have any real chances, everything they do get comes from our players nerves which have settled down.

KDB is a loss but I’d rather have a fully fit Foden than half fit Kev and he presents inter with different problems.

Grealish and Bernardo not winning their individual battles right now, which is an issue.
They're fucking shite

Dress it up however you want, they haven't a single player who can cause us any problems, our biggest problem was always going to be ourselves

Let's hope Pep calms them down at HT and we come back out as the real City

Silva gets the ball runs at the defender, the defender backs off and Bernardo plays the ball back, fucking infuriating.
This is what we get with inverted “wingers” unfortunately. Both Silva and JG. I actually reckon we need more help in the middle. I’d move Foden wide right and bring Silva into the middle with Gundo pushing into the 10. Rodri well off it so far today. Most of our mid/forward have been.

Rodri is awful today - KDB coming off is about the worst thing that could happen to us today as well.
Ref needs to start giving these shits yellow cards - non stop kicking and fouling.

Backwards, backwards, backwards
Agreed. He needs to step up like Gundogan dies on a regular basis.
He hasn't been on it for a few weeks now, posted earlier he isn't winning any of his duels.

This game is not good typical city, oh for the team ethic that destroyed Bayern and RM. The heat won't be helping but no excuse it is the CL final, they should be putting more in to WANT to win.

I dread pks but fear thats where we are going unless something changes Dramatically second half.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.