Match Thread | Man City vs Inter - CL Final (10/06/23)

I fear Pep has done what he did at Bayern and rested all the top players for weeks before the finals and so its hard for them to get back to the same intensity.

I know it’s a cliche but obviously whoever grabs the first goal if there is one will win it for me,City haven’t turned up properly yet have still had chances inter haven’t had any bar us fucking up around with the ball ..Cmon City let’s do this ffs …

Most important thing is not to lose our heads. They play with a packed defence and break with numbers as their normal style. Ideally we score early and it’s a different game. Having not done that we need to be patient, keep possession, keep them moving and take the chance when it comes which it will.

I don't get this Inter will tire comment, it's a final, they'd run themselves in to the ground in the 2nd half. We just need to be better, Haaland needs to create space for Foden by pushing higher
I don’t see them tiring either as it’s been quite comfortable for them so far.

A moment of magic from Phil coming up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.