Match Thread | Man City vs. Inter Milan (18/09/24)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who's getting the Bluemoon Match Thread Pile on?

Place ya bets! We've got Gvardiol, Akanji, Savinho and the bookies favourite Grealish!

The Boys in Blue never give in, they fight to the end. Come on City, come on City. Show ‘em lads, show ‘em all.

Especially that lot from over the sea in Italy. Commonly known as Inter, inter what? Not inter beating City that’s for sure!! Alongside the EUFA officials who just can’t stand the fact that we are so good.
Especially the know nowt, unprofessional lot who like to think of themselves as the media. How soon in the commentary or punditry will it be before they try to bring in a certain meeting that is taking place in London this week?
Especially the Specsavers needing, whistle blowing load of officials who will be trying to keep us down. Trying to make sure that they follow orders to suppress the ‘upstarts’ City. Do they not know who we are yet?

WE ARE MANCHESTER CITY, THE BEST TEAM IN THE LAND AND ALL THE WORLD.

@BringBackSwales I’m sorry I slightly misled you in the pre-match because I do sometimes copy and paste into the Matchday thread. Sorry. :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.