Match Thread | Man City vs Leeds (06/05/23)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nissan micra more like:-)
Leeds had ten in their own box for both goals. No pressure on the edge of the area.

Allardyce has got a team that’s used to attempting to play football and he’s asking them to smash free kicks long and play a low block. Hilarious seeing him shout ‘fucking waste’ as a Leeds player hammers a free kick taken in the centre circle out of play… they are used to playing the quick pass and getting on with it.

They are down.

Mad we're not about five up. Haaland finishing like an over excited schoolboy in his first game, strange. In total control, just those mad few minutes after we scored our second. Hopefully we score a couple early second half and get some subs made.
ehh they won't score 2 goals so I wouldn't worry about it

Let’s put this game to bed as soon as possible
Remember a 2-0 lead can be lost (arsenal style)

Gundog running show. Cum on erling score one of these kev assists for my bet. Otherwise cant complain. We dominating and shud be more. Atmos is ok and picked up adter we scored. Took sails out of there support

BBC website don’t like us…..

Equally, while winning is always good, I'm interested to know if City fans get as much joy from beating vastly inferior sides with such ease? Is not part of the thrill of winning fuelled by the jeopardy that you might not? There's simply no tension in this.

Pleased we’ve got two goals under our belt by HT. It could have been more of a struggle but we have brushed Allardyce’s Aces aside.

Great show from Gundo. He’s been given a surprising amount of space.

Not sure the Viking’s cut out for this league…

Just wondering how all the people whining about Laporte in the pregame thread are feeling now ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.