Match Thread | Man City vs Leeds (06/05/23)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The way we keep enticing their midfielders to jump, one by one, whilst popping it around them is actually hilarious. They are like lemmings, just making half hearted presses forward, then we use our numerical advantage to get past them, simply. Allardyce is utterly clueless. You could pick any one of us and we’d come up with a better plan to play against City. He’s the only manager I’ve seen play a back 5 against us and still be unable to frustrate us, even slightly. Dinosaur.

All joking aside about FFS Erling and all that, but…..
One thing I think he needs to develop is the use of his right foot.

A couple of chances he’s had would have suited a right footed shot much better. It would have opened up the goal for him.
Mind you, he’s not done too bad with just a left foot so far this season.

I would have the same criticism of Mahrez. If he had a right foot he would have picked out an easy lob across the six yard area to Erling, but he shunned it over the bar.

This is what makes Kev so special.
Equally good right or left. It opens up the game for him and the team.

Gundogan has the freedom of the city and he is some player when he has it. Lewis is the extra midfield man and it is creating so much space. There's more goals in this but a win is all that counts.

BBC website don’t like us…..

Equally, while winning is always good, I'm interested to know if City fans get as much joy from beating vastly inferior sides with such ease? Is not part of the thrill of winning fuelled by the jeopardy that you might not? There's simply no tension in this.
Saw that. What a pathetic comment. Same Q to fans of unmentionable clubs from a few years age….

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.