Match Thread | Man City vs Leicester (04/03/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damocles said:
johnny on the spot said:
Ill-deserved perhaps, but let's build on it and kill them off early in the second half.

We've absolutely twatted them. We've had about 80% possession and they can't get out of their half. We should be 3-0 up
Post's like his are the reason I avoid the match day thread usually (and the entire site after a defeat). How you mods don't ban more in the heat of a game I'll never know.

ill deserved ? poor performance ? totally inaccurate . Difficult to break down teams who park the bus , even mourinho does it when he plays us , silva goal proves , we dont have to score beautiful goals , lucky rebounds of someones backside will do , they all count. Bony holding the ball up well , unlucky with his chance , an early 2nd half goal , will settle us down .

ColinLee said:
Damocles said:
johnny on the spot said:
Ill-deserved perhaps, but let's build on it and kill them off early in the second half.

We've absolutely twatted them. We've had about 80% possession and they can't get out of their half. We should be 3-0 up
Post's like his are the reason I avoid the match day thread usually (and the entire site after a defeat). How you mods don't ban more in the heat of a game I'll never know.

We're picked for our ability to remain under calm or live in a US timezone.

deano ou812 said:
kupest said:
deano ou812 said:
Sorry off topic here,does anyone know what happened in the Spurs/Swansea game someone I think collapsed on the pitch ..
Gomis, not sure whats happened though :(
Ok thanks..another fabrice muamba I hope not..

He's fine, he was already conscious before he left the pitch. He has a condition where he faints sometimes. Had it since he was a young teenager.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.