Match Thread | Man City vs Leicester (04/03/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
rnblade said:
Does anybody else think Bony is trying too hard, and just getting in the way??
Not at all. Our bets chances have fallen to him so he's getting in positions.

johnny on the spot said:
Damocles said:
johnny on the spot said:
Ill-deserved perhaps, but let's build on it and kill them off early in the second half.

We've absolutely twatted them. We've had about 80% possession and they can't get out of their half. We should be 3-0 up

Possession doesn't entitle us to goals. We haven't made the most of our dominance and they've had a couple of penalty shouts. I think Cambiasso has been excellent for them but he'll soon tire and I hope we'll go on to grab another couple in the second half. Aguero worries me as he looks extremely frustrated.
Maybe he misses Edin?

deano ou812 said:
Sorry off topic here,does anyone know what happened in the Spurs/Swansea game someone I think collapsed on the pitch ..
Gomis, not sure whats happened though :(

deano ou812 said:
Sorry off topic here,does anyone know what happened in the Spurs/Swansea game someone I think collapsed on the pitch ..

Gomis but he's got a history of fainting so doesn't seem life threatening.

warringtonblue said:
Pokes28 said:
Looking at the stats per an online app

City
65% possession
10 shots with 5 on goal
3 corners
8 crosses
6 fouls
1 offside

Leicester
35% possession
2 shots with 1 on goal
1 corner
2 crosses
1 foul
1 yellow card
Bit different than the on I'm watching
Seems accurate to me.

deano ou812 said:

Gomis collapsed on the pitch jogging back. He's fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.