Match Thread | Man City vs Leicester (15/04/23)

Status
Not open for further replies.
We need to not push our luck with Rodri and trust that Phillips can’t fuck this up. Also Haaland or Kev off for Alvarez, it doesn’t matter who. Oh, and Stones for Akanji.

Brilliant first half performance.

Kev, Erling, Rodri, Jack, and John the standout players for me (only the five, ha!).

Really only Riyad looked a bit off the pace but I reckon he will stay on for 90 minutes barring a very poor start to the second half (based on our next match).

At 60 minutes, assuming we at least maintain the 3 goal lead, I’d take Jack off for Julian, put Riyad on the other side, put Phillips on for Rodri, and bring on Ilkay for Kev.

Let Erling hopefully get another hat trick to take the 38 game single season scoring record, then take him off for Palmer, slipping Julian over to the middle.

Hoping we keep our focus and don’t slow down too much in the second half. We obviously don’t need to go full throttle but I think it is important to at least maintain a good tempo for our general rhythm, completely break Leicester’s will to go on, and give more fringe players chances to assist and score, which can only help us in the tough run in.

All-in-all, great start to the weekend thus far.

City! City! The best team in the land and all the world!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.