Match Thread | Man City vs Leicester (27/09/20)

Status
Not open for further replies.
we have no power, pace or drive....

We have replaced Sane with someone who doesnt look like he knows where he is....

We havent replaced Kompany at all and Dias looks like a slightly better version of Otamendi from what Ive seen of him so Im nto sure he improves anything

We STILL dont have a left back and dont look like to be getting one.

Our midfield is pedestrian at best. A 34 yr old Ferna is our best defensive midfielder!!!!!!

Not sure if I’m reading too much into this, but as soon as Mendy conceded that pen he turned to his assistant and gestured with his hand/thumb what I would say meant get him out of here. Has he had enough of Mendy I wonder?

I certainly have. He offers nothing and never will.
What does it matter, we’ve left it far too late to get another LB imo. Should’ve been a top priority.

That's probably it. He's burnt out and doesn't really give a fuck. Refusing to adapt and change.

Team and supporters are starting to pay for it though, unfortunately.

Said he would only stay (regardless of him saying he is happy) if the players still respond to his methods - doesnt look like they are based on this so far

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.