Match Thread | Man City vs Liverpool Carabao (22/12/22)

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's been injured most of the last season, he had 7 appearances in the league this season, respectable considering his age and the stage of development, on the top of the strength of our squad. But I understand 'the glass half empty' altitude.
sound very low

Apart from not hitting the net and a few dodgy moments in the defense, and considering the WC we played quite well. Actually excellent game for neutrals. And a little bit difficult to get used to after the WC games. We need to smash them in the second half.

This was such a good opportunity for mahrez n he has done fuck all. If we didn't stop once we scored they would be buried already. They are dog shit aswell

I’m amazed some are slagging off palmer. He’s been class & shows no fear the opposite to Mahrez.

Yes lots to improve but he’s got Bernie’s attitude against these & he's not stopped
I can’t believe that he is getting any stick. He is actually playing like a winger, you know one of those that tries to make things happen. Yeah not everything will come off but at least he is having a go. Compare his efforts to Mahrez.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.