Match Thread | Man City vs Liverpool FA Cup (16/04/22)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Love Foden but he’s having a fucking mate. No McAtee on bench today is frustrating I’d like to see him and delap given a chance now second half

Thank god I am not watching this and about to take my missus out for shopping and then shag her. As long as we win the PL and CL, I don’t give a fuck.
There's a contradiction in there somewhere. I would imagine she hopes you do give a fuck :-)

Everytime we get the ball forward we just end up playing it back to our CBs. No-one willing to take a man on coupled with no-one with vision/passing capabilites of Kev. Grealish should swap with Phil.

I can't really say I was confident going into this game anyway.

Compare the difficulty of our CL tie to theirs and the match sandwiched between where we outplayed them and I think it's not hard to see how we would struggle.

Some of their best players were rested in the last match.

It's too much at once for any side to perform at their best each time.

The 2nd half of the Atleti game was very much a sign of fatigue both physical and mental.

Then add on the injuries, Steffan's massive drop off in form (remember when you were praising him?) and increase in mistakes (also seen playing for the U.S.) and time needed to prepare for this and I am disappointed but not too surprised.

They are there for the taking! But we just can’t string any passes together. Foden must have give it away about 6 times

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.