Match Thread | Man City vs Liverpool FA Cup (16/04/22)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Forced to watch in the states on ESPN+ At least you lot don't have to listen to the barely sensical babbling of Taylor Twellman.
Did you like the part when the other guy said how much weaker our line up is and Taylor said your acting like their lineup is not quality lol I can’t stand American commentary. So annoying to listen to

So long as we beat Watford and Brighton I couldn’t give a shit about this game. Losing this game will give us a bigger advantage in the league. Less games to move around
I did feel like that in advance, but knew I'd be pissed off when we were shit. With the final being in the season, it's another moved game we could do without. I'd sacrificing this means we win the league, then it's a good deal

this was always an uphill task, with the midweek games and them resting their first 11 then the team selection today. They are excellent at set pieces as we found out whilst we waste ours and Steffan is a pretty poor backup keeper, always has errors in his game but Brighton is the bigger game now for me as we just dont have the cutting edge up front. If it gets worse today i would take key players like Silva off for a rest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.