Match Thread | Man City vs Man Utd (07/03/21)

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are awful. Can’t pass to each other, no intensity or desire, KDB is a passenger and Sterling is ..... (insert your own expletive)
This is down to Pep with team selection.

Why are we lying down for these cünts.

The media wankathon will be unbearable.

We have turned into Fylde Fc
We ??
PMSL

Piss poor,I posted I think in pre match thread that get the feeling pep doesn’t want to disrespect the rags and baconface,this team and previous under pep has never put these shithouses to the sword which we are more than capable of,as for that half I’d hook kdb and sterling and bring on foden and Bernardo..
Yep,2nd time we have donated a game to these cunts.

Not good.

United striker was well covered before the pen, there was no reason for Jesus to become that clumsy. Absolute huge mistake especially from a striker.

A mistake like this can end our CL this season we need to much more careful...

Pep doesn't tend to make halftime subs but he should be making two here kdb and sterling off for foden and Bernardo.

Kdb has been atrocious and he's in there ahead of the main man for the big games in Bernardo. There's not a single person here who didn't predict sterling to have another anonymous game up against wan-bissaka so you have to point the finger at Pep for that he's basically set us up with 10 men playing sterling.

We've dominated after a disastrous start but we've barely tested the keeper. It's all been infront of them nd they don't look all that fragile in truth which given some of the comical defending we've seen from them this year is poor on our part.

Make those chaneges early and we win this. Stick at it until they score the second on the break before changing it nd we've got no chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.