Match Thread | Man City vs Man Utd (07/03/21)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't afford gifting them goals like this one. Started the game a goal down and now playing against a bus.

Plenty of time left to claw it back, and we may very well do so..... but honestly. This is the sort of shit Pep pulls that gets us knocked out of the Champions League time and time again. The Rags playing like this and giving us trouble is nothing new to him. It can't be. He's seen it.

Yes he's brilliant, genius, blah blah blah. He also has this horrible tendency to just make completely dumfounding team selections, and never learn from them. Every man and his dog thinks that Bernardo and Foden should be playing. Dinho should be playing. Raheem is hopeless in these fixtures.

I just don't understand why. He has some kind of mental block that he can't find a way past it seems.

Hope I'm wrong but I don't see anything other than us strolling around for another 45 mins and getting caught on the break.
We've got previous for it and don't seem to be able to change gears.

KDB and Gundagon have really dropped off since returning from injury.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.