Match Thread | Man City vs Man Utd (07/03/21)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is rare that we win games from losing positions at half time so I can see why the concern is there. I personally don’t think we are playing that badly but we are up against it now. They can defend in these big games as their 0-0 results show. We need to be a bit more creative. Personally I would hook Jesus and get Foden on.
yhp, and 1 win in 6 home derbies hardly bodes well. This team doesn't have a track record of bucking it up when behind in this fixture.

Im glad we have gone behind before the CL knockout games, that stat had "knocked out in the quarter finals after first time conceding" all over it.

Outside of a knockout this is the most important game left in the season so its a good game to see how they cope under real pressure.

We just need to go back up through the gears like we did vs. Wolves and we will get a similar result.

With Foden, Bernardo and Aguero on the neck we do have real game changers so if we can just keep the ball, keep them working hard to defend and they'll cave eventually.

Agree with this mostly but can see us struggling to get the goals without the changes.

After Wolves goal we really turned it on so i hope to see the same at the start of the second half, early City goal and there is only one winner of this game.

KDB will be pulling the team out of this.

KDB will do well to pull one pass to a teammate out of his ass. He was fucking dreadful that half.. our worst player by a mile.

That said.. wouldn’t surprise me if he does something outrageous out of nothing to get us back in it. That is the type of player he is. When It’s not working he looks dreadful.. but it only has to work once.

Growing into the game - started a bit lethargic and paid the price. Heavens a Betsy though I would hate to follow a team with McShittomi, Fred, Shaw and Bruno "moaning twat" Fernandes in as they constantly try to influence the ref and can't take it when someone has the temerity to tackle them. They are, despite this score, streets behind where we are so **** em.

Looks like we have gifted them 3 points. I can’t see Pep changing anything until 80th minute if at all.

KDB & Raz have been shocking. But it’s a team game, so they all are to blame.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.