Match Thread | Man City vs Man Utd - FA Cup Final (03/06/23)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The club have got to do something about these decisions, we cannot keep sitting on our hands and keep taking it . I hope to god that we sue the Prem, pigmol and the FA until they are bankrupt . The club have an obligation to us fans as well, we pay to see a sporting event and this is not sport in the true sense of the word ,this is football matches manipulated to achieve an agreed result. The club while they keep quite about this are aiding and abetting the whole thing .

Fuck off you ****
Is it fuck
Don’t type shite idiot
All of this is totally uncalled for. As I said, it sucks, but I know the rules even watching through my City glasses.

New to football or just on the wind up?
Neither. As they all say in the studio, everyone knows it shouldn't be a penalty. But as the Law currently reads, it is a correct decision. And I completely agree with everyone, I wish it wasn't a hand ball, and if the rules made sense it wouldn't be, but the rules are clear, and so that's a hand ball.

So is the red card they should have but they got the free kick.
100% agree. Casemiro should have been sent off.

If it touched his hand it very lightly brushed it, the ball didn’t divert in any way, it would never be given without VAR. Even with VAR I am not convinced he touched it.
No one saw the hand ball in real time. It took several slow-mo angles to find it. But once you see the replay, if you know the rules, you know it has to be a penalty.

your sarcasm needs work.

Some might interpret you as making a serious statement.
Very funny.

Fucking ridiculous. They get a pen that isn’t, we don’t get one that is, and it sucks the fucking life out of everybody, and football. Scandalously bent cheating cunts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.