Match Thread | Man City vs Man Utd - FA Cup Final (03/06/23)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I literally can not believe the decisions against us.. not one bit.. can not watch this shite bent fuckery..so am of to have a big swig..await phone notifications when we score..it usually works..hate this anti City bullshit.

Absolutely and utterly shocking officiating.

Having said that, outside of Haaland who is trying but needs to be close to their box and Gundo’s goal, don’t think any of our mid/forwards have done anything of note. They’re all well down on performance.

For me the worst decision by a mile is the Casemeiro one. It is the very essence of violent play, could easily have broken a leg. Had that been a City player it's a red card, absolutely no doubt in my mind.

The players should clean any negativity from their mind and start performing up uo their level and they will win. They are all experiance players, they should not fall in this trap. Wake up City, don't miss this opportunity

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.