Match Thread | Man City vs Man Utd - FA Cup Final (03/06/23)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would like to see Phil on instead of Bernie. Not his game today & shaw too strong for him today

Casimero stamped on Akanji and the Scottish prick , after several replays just laughed and said “ I’m going to say correct decision” this is the blinkered shot we’re up against

All of this is totally uncalled for. As I said, it sucks, but I know the rules even watching through my City glasses.

Neither. As they all say in the studio, everyone knows it shouldn't be a penalty. But as the Law currently reads, it is a correct decision. And I completely agree with everyone, I wish it wasn't a hand ball, and if the rules made sense it wouldn't be, but the rules are clear, and so that's a hand ball.

100% agree. Casemiro should have been sent off.

No one saw the hand ball in real time. It took several slow-mo angles to find it. But once you see the replay, if you know the rules, you know it has to be a penalty.

Very funny.
Law

For me the worst decision by a mile is the Casemeiro one. It is the very essence of violent play, could easily have broken a leg. Had that been a City player it's a red card, absolutely no doubt in my mind.
And they got the free kick!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.