Match Thread | Man City vs. Man Utd FA CUP FINAL (25/05/24)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s seen a couple of ridiculous bits of defending but we’ve actually had much worse performances. The worry is that in other performances we didn’t have our best players on show. Today, however, it’s senior players who are having stinkers.
Don’t think I’ve seen a worse performance in the last 6 years

Their second goal was well worked tbf. We’ve been incredibly slow and cautious. We’ve made it easy for them so far. Big second half needed here.
The failure to mark Fernandes was very poor and then Stones / Walker were either marking fresh air or couldn’t be bothered running back.

It was well worked from their perspective but if we had marked Fernandes then it doesn’t happen.

We look well off it physically and probably being on the piss for two days is the real explanation for it.

Great No2, Son should have scored that chance with his eyes closed, Son missed it, don't kid yourself
I’m not. He is a better shot stopped than ederson to me. Ederson is better all around and that’s why he is number 1.. 1v1 imo Ortega

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.