Match Thread | Man City vs Newcastle (08/05/22)

Status
Not open for further replies.
On the bbc

Adam:
I don't think the end of this season can come any quicker for City. They are ahead, but look tired and are lacking confidence.

People did watch us handle Real Madrid for 179 minutes right? It was a fluke, a fucking mental 2 minutes. We didn't get battered, we outplayed them. But shit happens in cup football.
Saw that, a ridiculous comment but then there are a few on here to rival it

Tyler "Wednesday night ......... Wednesday night.....Liverpool..........Liverpool".

Getting tedious now.

The real Trophy.... majority of fans would take every season if they had to choose one, is all that matters now. Becoming back to back Champions for the second time in 5 Years.

Someone needs to remind Tyler Liverpool could still potentially finish the season with just the Carabao Cup.

Finishing Champions League as Semi finalists is hardly failure from a financial perspective.

Eh? They've had one shot. We're quietly playing them off the park.
We looked prior to the second goal a bit ropey in defence. Newcastle had 2 decent chances. Our defence has not looked as solid this season due to Dias and stones not been able to form their partnership.

Really? I think he's worked hard. Tracked back when needed and some tidy passes up front. I wish he'd take more risks but anyone complaining about his performance so far are just looking for issues that aren't there.
Spot on. Nothing wrong with Grealish at all, just needs to be a bit braver and more confident.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.