Match Thread | Man City vs Newcastle (08/05/22)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nervy here why are the fucking barcodes playing like their lives depend on.it the cunts? Seeing those crosses fizzing across the box I'm dreaming of Halland knocking everyone out of the way and smashing them in

Look I know Newcastle United are not Real Madrid (and there's no possible comparison), but when we play our game like this, we just steamroller teams. 2-0 is nice but it really should be 4. How did that six minute cock-up happen on Wednesday? Was there some sort of invasion of the body snatchers at the Bernabeu?
why don't you fuck off?

Let's hope for 5 or more goals for City to add goal difference pressure.

Mr. Whippy is pulling strings beautifully, he might not have energy and legs of Bernardo, but nobody can him substitute him in the role he's been playing.
Kev is breath-fucking-taking in his darts forwards with the ball, his ball control is insane actually.
Raz was very, very good.
For some reason, we are so much better with Oleks on the left, whoever says whatever!
Unfortunately, Jack again is odd man out, a little genius from his local Birmingham astronomy club, who suddenly found himself working for NASA. I hope it works for him, I really do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.