Match Thread | Man City vs Newcastle (29/10/14)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
Bruun said:
karen7 said:
Whatever happens willy is useless

Regret replacing Pantilimon with him by every second.

Once again started by Dithering on the ball by Fernandinho. If it's not fernando it's him. Mangala also slow to react and not make any sort of challenge. Agree that keeper should have saved it though. Poor all around.

If i remember correct from teamsheet, then Mangala is the right CB, and Demichelis the left CB, Demichelis is out of the picture, and Mangala is recovering for him, and Willy just having a blunder.

Newcastle are absolutely packing the right flank when we attack down the left. They are going to sit on this. Play and possession is going to have to be a lot quicker on the break and a lot more incisive if we want to get anything out of this from open play. I dont really fancy our chances from set pieces against these lads either.

Andouble said:
assuming Silva misses Sunday, the game is an absolute disaster regardless of result.
TBF I think Silva went down quite easily and innocuously, slight twist of the knee. I think he's taken himself off with Sunday in mind..... Fingers crossed, rabbits foot in hand and all that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.