Match Thread | Man City vs Newcastle (29/10/14)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jovetic is such a goal threat and is also blessed with great technical ability. Would definitely be my second choice striker.

Bluemoon115 said:
I see the flapping in these threads won't ever go away.
Our most influential player has gone of injured 4 days before the derby? Not really flapping to say that's a fucking disaster is it?

if jovetic can stay healthy, city will be a force to reckon with. He should be playing every game

welcome back Samir! come on City, not playing so bad with the ball at feet, just a bit ropey at the back still!

morleyswife said:
Pellers fault for Silvas injury. Heard it all know Ffs

no body could predict injuries but you try to protect your best players when important fixtures are coming up. last year we had to play bayen away and the next game was v arsenal at home and we prioritized the arsenal game by saving aguero and he got injured in the very game he was being saved for. but the manager didnt get stick for that as it was logical. today he completely blew it away.....

Anybody that claims that a real prospect of Silva getting injured after three minutes or so dawned and dominated their thought before the start of the game is just deceiving themselves.The manager also did not expect this and if Silva is indeed seriously injured (which I hope not) we cannot blame the manager, it is just an unfortunate incident.

The approach and attitude of the players have been good so far and they have played well. It was just an unfortunately familiar defensive lapse with some comical goalkeeping that makes the score what it is but we are playing well at the moment.

Bruun said:
Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
Bruun said:
Regret replacing Pantilimon with him by every second.

Once again started by Dithering on the ball by Fernandinho. If it's not fernando it's him. Mangala also slow to react and not make any sort of challenge. Agree that keeper should have saved it though. Poor all around.

If i remember correct from teamsheet, then Mangala is the right CB, and Demichelis the left CB, Demichelis is out of the picture, and Mangala is recovering for him, and Willy just having a blunder.

Mangala is clearly playing left Cb, was on their man and didn't even try to make a challenge.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.