Match Thread | Man City vs Newcastle (29/10/14)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bluechampion7891 said:
Blueband Brother said:
bluechampion7891 said:
the manager should always expect an injury and for that reason he should save his best players for more important games, especially if two of them are within 6 days with your closest rivals and a match that would determine whether we can increase our chances of CL knockout qualification

No, the manager cannot always expect an injury. That is not reasonable. He rotated the squad fairly well for this game and what happened cannot be predicted and was just incidental.

yeah, tell that now yaya has taken a hit

Players take a hit all the time that is football. Yaya is on the pitch playing and the chances of him or Silva getting injured in this game is no different from him or Silva getting injured three minutes into the derby or at west ham.As I said the fact that Yaya is still playing is also incidental and injury risks apply to every player (even the goal keeper ) so it is unreasonable to pick teams based on that because we will play the EDS team on that bases.

Jovetic is exactly what this team misses on a weekly basis,a direct dribbler.

paulsimpson said:
shemnel said:
Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
This is utter shit. We can't even make simple passes.

i think youre being too harsh, theyve put together a lot of sequences etc, not with a great amount of end product i grant you but theyre knocking it around. it's OFF the ball where City are really struggling at the moment
Well said . It's not pretty but it has improved ie more intensity more penetration etc c'mon blues .

We are playing the equivalent of Newcastle reserves here at home. We should be doing much better than this. Having said that the last ten have been better. Fernandinho and Dzeko have both been poor and the less said about the defence the better.

NanaToure42 said:
Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
nasir6371 said:
Reading some of the comments about Yaya in the last page, you would think this was a RAG website. Facepalm

Yet very little about Fernandinho despite how shit he has clearly been.

was just thinking that. Fernandhino seems to like taking a go from 30 out. One of these days one of them will fly in the top corner

of fucking Asda?

I hate to say it but the only way I can see Dzeko scoring these days is a tap in off a low Kolorov cross. We need the Dzeko who decides to have one from just outside the 18, or do something in the air. He's useless and doesn't fit our system otherwise

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.