Match Thread | Man City vs Port Vale (04/01/20)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to agree, Bravo isn't the tallest keeper and he doesn't have as much spring in his legs as he used to to my eyes but he seems to make his job even harder with his position on so many of the goals he concedes.

Ederson’s all round game is so much better, Bravo was half decent when we first got him but has got worse...
Out of his depth unfortunately nowadays,he never started well at city and bar the odd game now and then he’s been a poor signing it happens,the young lad Muric should be number 2 too Ederson ..

Ederson makes saves and is pretty good at one on ones. I can't ever remember Bravo saving a shot that wasn't straight at him. It's almost as though he doesn't know that a player has the whole goal to aim at.
Oh well he must be shit then, but to have man city and Barcelaona on his cv would say otherwise

rtey're also wrong on the commentary calling it a VAR given goal, which it wasnt

It’s like he has never watched football before! Doesn’t understand the offside rule. Is oblivious as to why fullbacks would overlap. The biased commentary usually gets me worked up, but this is comically bad.
Was going to say the same.

He also keeps making nonsensical, sensational comments about Stones (not that a few on here aren’t also guilty of that), and at one point said something to the effect of “this is like a European night”, before going on to describe what is basically a defence v attack training session scenario.

Bizarre.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.