Match Thread | Man City vs RB Leipzig (16/09/21)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I asked what the difference was between that decision and the one with Reece James - happy for you to explain...
Reece James against Liverpool? Well, he's on the line and stopped the ball from crossing the line. There is no doubt that the ball will cross the line without his intervention

Klostermann is nowhere near the line, the ball isn't about to cross the line, the keeper is in a position to save it and it's not an "obvious goal scoring opportunity".

They're not even in the same discussion. Wise up

In the second half, I really want to see Grealish take the man on the outside; he’s gone inside at every opportunity so far. The defender’s body weight is always heavily weighted to the inside so Grealish should be able to take him easily if he moves him and the ball fast enough.

The ball went high over his head to the far post for the winger coming in. if anyone gets any blame it's zinchenko. How you can blame Ake for that is laughable.
Watch the replay from point the ball is crossed he’s no idea where his man the scorer is. Agree Zinchenko not great either but he’s out jumped. Ake just not switched on in my opinion.

Great to be 3-1 up, but looking a bit disjointed. Balance doesn‘t seem quite right in midfield, far too easy to get in behind Cancelo.
But plenty of good stuff too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.