Match Thread | Man City vs. Real Madrid (17/04/24)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the goal was actually good for us, it looked like the Chelsea final those first 10 minutes. Playing like they were absolutely terrified. Good to get a kick up the arse early on and not on 80 minutes.

What is the point of playing Phil out wide? Have him in the middle or on the bench.

Maybe the players were as arrogant as our fans before ko thinking wed stroll it
I highly doubt that especially at 3-3.

Not sure I’ve seen people here be arrogant. Well, I’d have to say i didn’t really look at the pre-match so no clue how blues here were feeling prior

Oh and please for the love of god can we stop trying to play offside in Madrid's half, that's two goals we've conceded because of that.

We have been better, but those first 10 minutes were awful from us. Lethargic and like we were scared they would score.

If we would have started with this level of intensity we would be ahead.
Exactly this. Will never understand why we started like this. Ever.

After their goal we looked good. But we need improvement.

On a separate note, Kyle can't be keeping guys Onside. Come on Kyle! I asked for you, don't be a disappointment :(

We have been better, but those first 10 minutes were awful from us. Lethargic and like we were scared they would score.

If we would have started with this level of intensity we would be ahead.
It’s ok starting cautiously but not lethargically.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.