Match Thread | Man City vs Real Madrid (17/05/23)

Status
Not open for further replies.
First half against the rags this season was great but that what I've just watched was on another level.

We absolutely destroyed them and they have no answer.

We score early second half and this will turn into a mauling

It just shows you how Real Madrid somehow manage to overccome the odds every time though. In a half where they had 20% possession and completed 25 passes in the first 25 minutes they still somehow managed to hit the crossbar.

Keep killing them City. When you think they're dead, keep going. When you're absolutely sure they're dead, keep going.
I’m surprised you think or believe that real won’t get chances in this game? They are a great team

I think I witnessed a nice moment from Pep after JS‘ through ball went wide… ‘John… John… Jooooohhhnn… ’ Gives thumbs up for trying

Just enjoy this one for now. The final is going to be extremely boring. The Italians would be going back to the good old days of Catenaccio.

Total defence!
Inter will surely give us a tougher game than this.. But I agree. I watched the first half of the Inter/AC game and switched to some tennis.

Think Lescott is shagging Ferdinand. No respect for City’s play, just Madrid being shit. Wanker. Respect to Owen, used to hate him but he’s being honest and saying it as he sees it- before being drowned out by the other wankers.

Well, if we don't win now we certainly don't deserve a spot in the final.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.