Match Thread | Man City vs Real Madrid (17/05/23)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pep will be reminding them that these feckers came back from 2 down in the last few minutes last season, we need to keep focused.

They probably didn't know we had another 2 gears to go from our game at Madrid.
I think this performance confirms what many of us said about the away leg performance: we went their with a very specific plan to not allow a basketball game to break out and not lose, so we could come back home and play to smash them.

Camavinga's performance has been interesting. Madrid fans were bigging him up before the first leg and I thought he did alright in that match but he looks completely out of his depth tonight.
He's a good player in midfield ,he isn't a fullback.
Hope is nightmare continues in the 2nd half.

Not one for meaningless coincidences but The Living Daylights is on Itv4 right now, featuring our very own dimple chinned superstar Timothy Dalton.

It's a sign! Anyway watching on bein being relatively decent, got mowbray on Comms, he's a fan. Mcateer thicker than whale spunk!

Come on City!
Reluctant to admit this is one of my favourite Bond films. I like the A-ha song too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.