Match Thread | Man City vs Real Madrid (24/07/15 @ 11am)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This isn't good enough, despite being a friendly. I expect, 2 weeks out from the season, for us to be using a defensive line-up we'd expect to play, and I expected Pelle to step up and fix many of the defensive problems, he clearly hasn't. He better have it fixed in 2 weeks, he has no credits left, and nowhere to hide. Fix it.

Vinnys missus is having a kid and Zab and MDM had international duty, don't see what he's supposed to do.

This isn't good enough, despite being a friendly. I expect, 2 weeks out from the season, for us to be using a defensive line-up we'd expect to play, and I expected Pelle to step up and fix many of the defensive problems, he clearly hasn't. He better have it fixed in 2 weeks, he has no credits left, and nowhere to hide. Fix it.
How exactly can we do that with Kompany, Demi, Zaba and Mangala unavailable.

TBF we looked pretty good with delph alongside Fernando, something I'm not surprised by. And "has no credits left" the transfer window is still open, don't worry plenty of time to fix it

We've not had problems scoring goals, even last year we were top scorers. Defensively we lack though, obviously you can't judge the likes of Denayer and Humphreys but left back in general is an issue whilst I also don't think Sagna cuts it tbh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.