Match Thread | Man City vs. Sheff Utd (30/12/23)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Keep doing the same in the second half and have a few more shots from 20 yards.
Just when you think you encountered an ultra defensive formation there is the ultra ultra one. This is like WHU from Arsenal game on steroids. Bernardo and Grealish particularly haven't done enough individually.
I hope the crowd doesn't get nervous, smash another one and we can go on auto-pilot then.

Ederson is lazy, Ake nervous, Akanji accident prone, Walker useless, Gvardiol costing us, Grealish off it, Silva all over the place, Rodri should be off, Kovacic shouldn't have started, Foden doing nothing, and Alvarez misses too many chances.

That about right, O soothesayers of the match day thread..?

I mean fucking hell, guys, what team do you WANT to put out?!

This game craves for a Doku...someone who is prepared to take a player on and run at him. Players taking the easy pass option all the time. Rodri ran forward and we scored the goal.

Ederson is lazy, Ake nervous, Akanji accident prone, Walker useless, Gvardiol costing us, Grealish off it, Silva all over the place, Rodri should be off, Kovacic shouldn't have started, Foden doing nothing, and Alvarez misses too many chances.

That about right, O soothesayers of the match day thread..?

I mean fucking hell, guys, what team do you WANT to put out?!
Thought you were serious at first

Football is a game of fine margins, to expect to trounce everyone with no challenge is arrogant. Just be happy we are winning.
we have had such a rich diet, it's little wonder expectations are so high, like i am expecting us to be better second half, if we dont then tough shit....:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.