Match Thread | Man City vs Sheffield Utd (29/12/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not a precedent, it's written in the rules as of this season. Please don't try and argue teams will deliberately pass it to the ref to get a free kick because it's just so absurd it's not worth talking about until it actually happens once. All it would take is the referee to successfully avoid the ball like they are trying to, and you've given the ball away.
It’s written in the rules that if you pass the ball at the referee, and the ball doesn’t touch the referee, it is a drop ball?

I've watched my beloved Blues since my first game (Colin the Kings home debut), season ticket for years, home and away in the bad old division 3 days and I can honestly say the game is now ruined, no feelings of elation when Sergio scored all because of one thing.... VAR. It's taken the life out of the game, not just for us but for the whole of football..

VAR has nothing to do with football or fairness, it's a construct of the media designed to add an additional layer of excitement or jeopardy for the TV viewers. The match-going supporter has been relegated to the role of unpaid extra in a television production...we're there for colour.

Get in!!!

What will the conspiracy theorists say about that one?
The trick with corruption is to put enough doubt in peoples mind to make them unsure.

Funny that now the title is pretty much done, we will get the odd decision in our favour just so they can claim 'it evens itself out over the course of the season'.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.