Match Thread | Man City vs Southampton (10/03/21)

Status
Not open for further replies.
3-1 but our play has been very laboured.
Not just the goal, but I think Gundo has been trying to up the tempo. He’s done well. Fern pressing on his own at times. Midfield needs to up their movement.
Mahrez is really finding his groove currently.

Now settle down and get Kev Foden and Bernardo back into their natural games and get the confidence up.

Oh and Moss is Southampton’s best player.

Let’s be clear, no referee should need VAR to intervene for that Foden incident. It just looks a pen. If he needs any assistance with giving a pen there, the fat bastard should not be reffing.
It looked like a pen in the moment, and I'm half blind. It was one where it surely had to be disproved that he hadn't just taken the man and zero of the ball. He dived in from miles away. Still can't believe VAR didn't give it.

Radio 5

"The on field referee felt McCarthy got a touch on the ball and the VAR didn't see evidence to counteract that".

So they're admitting that if Moss had done his job and given a penalty, they'd have confirmed it, and that the referees are completely not fit for purpose because it literally doesn't fucking matter if you get a tiny touch on the ball but wipe out the forward!

Foden was too honest there and I think it’s a theme across the team. Our players never scream and roll around. Sadly it’s what you need to do these days to get decisions in your favour

outrageous referring in that 1st half, incompetent re the 3 penalty shouts. How the feck can a push on KDB not be a penalty when they get one for less contact?
We are 3-1 up despite possibly our worst half of the season....ball retention in midfield has been grim. Both fullbacks have hampered us completely by spunking the ball away repeatedly and making basic errors.
Magnificent from Mahrez so far.
Ederson must have the worst penalty saving record in the PL...
For a team who attack so much we concede so many ludicrous pens.
Lets' kill these feckers and their 12th man off early doors 2nd half.

You fuckin' cheatin' bastards. That fits every fuckin' criteria for a fuckin' pen. It's just laughable but I'm not laughing' When are you gonna understand the fuckin' LotG Moss! Look at that. Soton tumble and he's there. He's just disgraceful!

What will league say about that foden incident, there cant be a more obvious penalty and even var doesnt change it.. Ridiculous
I have difficulty locating the contact, did he slip? not sure it's as stonewall as some think.
Overall great scoreline considering lack of control and brittle defending at times.

Why is Tyler obsessed with “KDB almost missed” he can’t stop mentioning it. It was more in than 1966 anyway
Mr Tyler is so pathetic.
I'm continually surprised how unprofessional he is and how ridiculous it is that he's still in gainful employment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.