Match Thread | Man City vs Southampton (10/03/21)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Funny thing about that Pen, he only touches the ball because Foden plays it at the last second. Then he takes his heel. Surely it's a foul. Absolutely insane that you could do that anywhere else on the pitch and not get called.

Let’s see how Hinchcliffe wriggles out of this now they’ve shown 100% I was a stone wall pen

I have come close to destroying the box,the Mrs actually asked me to turn it off....BP through the roof with him and that **** in black
Dont let him get to you ,he aint worth it , i feel more sorry for hinchcunts wife having to look at his big fuckin conk all night when he gets home ,at least she can hang her dressing gown on it, when she calls it a night !!

Not matter the score. No matter if we're buzzing because we win do not forget that disgraceful non-penalty given to SH and the penalty that should have been. Even nbc saying its a foul on Foden. No VAR. No ref looking at a screen just to make sure. No inquest. NOTHING! If anyone has any doubt of the bias there is absolutely nothing I can do to persuade you. Nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.