Match Thread | Man City vs Southampton (10/03/21)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I could never work in this game. I’ve barely been able to process we are winning. I’d have ripped Moss’s tits off at half time for that. Seething doesn’t even cover it.

I am a fan of Walker. Thought he would bring some much needed pace from Sunday. He’s been very poor though.
they have pressed our full backs and midfield v well tbf-and also playing lots of long balls in the cahnnels-caused us lots of problems

Mahrez has been excellent these past few games. Props to him for stepping up.

I'm still not convinced by this constant rotation at CB. I appreciate we need to rest, but it seems like Stones is being benched every other game when we've finally found the best pairing in years in him and Dias.

I feel like Laporte's inclusion is simply to keep him happy having dropped down the order, rather than what's best for the team at the moment. I imagine Stones' resurgance to form was somewhat unexpected, but this scenario is a symptom of having one too many quality options, rather than a very clearly defined pecking order. CB is a position which suffers from change.

Long term, I don't see how Pep plans on keeping Dias, Stones, Laporte and Ake happy without it being detriment to the team.
We’ve got such a long way to go and a notoriously fragile stones. We’ll need him, should we progress, in every cl match. Rather risk not having him now than not having him then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.