Match Thread | Man City vs Southampton (10/03/21)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is Kelly trying to find some bullshit reason to avoid having to say it’s a nailed on pen? She can’t bring herself to say it. Clearest pen I’ve seen all season.

The current crop of refs need binning. If the same farcical decisions keep happening, then it’s not bad officiating but blatant disregard to implement the rules of the game optimally. Hate talking about refs. Why should we be? When did they become so important?

In some other sports you don’t even know the refs name or care. Somehow, the refs over here seem to be akin to celebrity’s. They are all likely to look out for each other with the help of var. this is especially so if the on field ref fucks up. The var official may end up agreeing with the ref.

I wrote all that when all I want to say is the refs, pigmol or whatever they’re called should fuck off

Fucking garbage,a liability as the goal proved.His technical ability is woeful.
Why oh why does he constantly get sucked into that centre half position when we have men covering and theres no fucker marking the player on the right hand side.
Offers us nothing except continual negative play.I`m not a Zinc fan but by fuck at time he does attempt to play a forward pass.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.