Match Thread | Man City vs Sporting (09/03/22)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bit of a training session really. No urgency, no risks taken, few threatening runs made. All very boring. Disappointing when you think that neither team have anything to gain or lose. They could at least attempt to make the game interesting.

Our wingers’ lack of composure and, at times, technical ability is really holding us back. We’ve been fine, until the ball goes out wide in attack. The drop off from Grealish and Mahrez to Sterling and Jesus is really quite severe.
It is funny considering there must be over 200 City goals between them and countless assists ( i say countless as I can't be arsed to go and check that out lol)

That was a poor watch. I think a mixture of us playing like a team that’s leading 5-0 and Sporting playing like they don’t want to be on the end of another 5-0.

Fern and Foden playing well. Gundogan and Bernie doing ok in the middle.

Gabby working hard but want more than hard work from a wide forward in this side.

Sterling poor. I have no idea why a guy with no left foot is now trying to chip the keeper with it when 1v1.

Defence all looking solid enough.

Would like to see Egan try and show us something, he’s young and if he wants to make it at City he has to take his limited opportunities in the side, which means doing more than passing to Stones every time he gets it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.