Match Thread | Man City vs Spurs (19/01/23)

Status
Not open for further replies.
how long we keep defending Ederson...
Unfortunately I have always thought he got away with so much because he hardly had anything to do when he first got here...look at his shots to save ratio - bet he s in bottom half of the league.

Brentford loss at home, a useless draw vs Everton at home, and now this.
wtf is happening to our home record in PL.
teams used to be shit scared coming to Etihad and usually left with a good beating.

now the dross teams or this out of form Spurs comes here, and we hardly put pressure or raise a hand on them.

this is unacceptable.

people might underestimate Leipzig but I am really worried now. and worst is if Spurs beat Milan, we could get them in next round, and fuck no way we beat bogey Spurs over two legs. they know Pep and make fun of him.

I just don’t understand why not start laporte or diaz. I don’t think ake is good at all, not sure why he keeps starting. Especially at lb

Rico Lewis played very well that first half. I had just finished saying to Mrs S they haven’t been great but they have been competent and that happened. Jeez.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.