Match Thread | Man City vs Spurs (19/01/23)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don’t like to complain but I paid nearly £60 to watch this shite, I mean Villa recently beat Spurs at there place wtf is going on

Playing like this we are genuinely in a fight for top 4 - we really have been THAT bad since the WC.
Just don't understand what's wrong currently, something is VERY wrong though

We have a poor squad,
Kyle 32
Silky 32
KDB 31
FFS 32 next month.

We still have no left back and have a weaker squad than last season.

should stick a crab on the badge we go sideways so much
Yep...we lost that directness a long time ago in terms of going for teams

Problem as I see it is teams are not that afraid of playing us any more - they may say it when interviewed but that is just being complimentary. As you say we pass it side ways, forwards, then backwards and rinse and repeat and when we have one of the most prolific strikers in the game up front it becomes super frustrating that we are not utilising him

I reckon we are going to have to change it in terms of the midfield cos we need at least 2 players who can thread those balls through the gaps

Just like Merlin did to Kun

Akanji whilst not great should not be scapegoat.

Too many changes, too predictable and slow going forward. A centre forward who through probably no fault of his own is a passenger. And a keeper who rarely saves anything.

Another five changes , no consistency in Pep's selections , the fact 18 year old Lewis is head and shoulders our best player speaks volumes , the mainstays of last seasons title winning side are all sat on the bench , Pep has changed the spine of the team this season and its not good enough.
Walker , Dias , Stones , KDB , Bernardo , Foden should be starting must win games but due to injury and lack of form they are all getting splinters in their arses.
Two massive gaffs by Ederson and we are now in a desperate situation , not sure this team has the stomach of previous title winning teams , we are lacking leadership

Still so many on here don’t get just how bad we are right now! Unbelievable what some of you now think is us playing well….. how have our standards dropped so much!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.