Match Thread | Man City vs Spurs (19/01/23)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Arsenal must be wanking themselves silly if we’re their closest challengers this season.

To be fair, with the standards this team has set a dip in form was inevitable.

However, this soft as shit underbelly of the side is a huge worry. What happened against Madrid should have been a one off, yet it seems we turn to shit whenever we concede a single goal.

At least we will see some attacking intent in the second half.

Everything will be fine. Pissy wet knicker fanny wipes all need to fuck off. We're amazing. Arsenal will collapse. We'll win this league in April. In Pep We Trust.

If you think any of this then God bless you but you're dead fucking wrong.
Haha, I have that at the back of my mind too.
Shame I can still see the big fat scoreline

There is something sertiously wrong behind the scenes here...for the whole team to suddenly go to shite. Haaland was looking like he was going to get hat-tricks in every game not so long ago.

Our system is just shite.
Pep just won’t pick the best team and get them into form
We just don’t look like scoring
Let alone three

That’s the main one for me, no leaders, so many experienced players out there and none of em seem arsed. Wound me up Lewis getting stamped on and nobody showed any passion for the young lad

Well that’s bollocks, the entire team was surrounding the ref and demanding a card every time Rico got tackled.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.