Match Thread | Man City vs Spurs (19/01/23)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This team is just not good anymore. Amazing some people still think we are in a title race. Major overhaul needed. Preferably this transfer window if we want to finish top4.

Seems everything is going against us at the moment. Defensive/keeper mistakes that wouldn't normally be made. Haaland missing chances that he'd normally score. 2nd game in a row where we've conceded 2 in quick succession.

I thought we had actually played a bit better than I was expecting seeing the line-up but just not happening for us.

Difficult to know what we do from here 2nd half. We have to stop shooting ourselves in the foot though.

How many subs ?

Surely Kev, foden & Bernie on.

Gundy to old
Mahrez & Grealish just don’t work together

Spurs will kill us on the counter in 2nd half.

How shit are spurs too

Unlike when Pep usually says this it seems to me like one of those times we have played really well and have had poor luck and one awful mistake. This is way better football than we have been playing bar Chelsea just no results so far
I don’t think we have played any better than in previous weeks. We had a 90 second spell where Haaland had two good chances. Other than that it’s been 45 mins of sideways and backwards passing again. This team used to create chances for fun.

Why do people only blame pep or the players?

Seriously I don’t get how this can only be pep or only be the players.

They’re both doing shit and they both have to figure this out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.