Match Thread | Man City vs Stoke (22/02/14)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dzeko & Negredo just doesn't seem to work. I'm sure the 442 is only effective when Aguero plays. I'd have Jovetic coming on for either striker. I think it's time for Dzeko to move on and be replaced with a world class attack midfielder like Isco

Last season-ish.

To slow, to sideways, main midfielders to deep.

I'd get Dzeko / Negredo off and bring Jovetic on.

I'd also let Stoke come at us a bit more and hit them on the counter instead of trying play through the biggest parked bus since Palace at home.

Hari84 said:
stony said:
Hari84 said:
Dzeko dont want to score on hes home mate Begovic.. thats the problem.. if he wantet he can easy do it.. you all know him !

You really are a stupendous tit.

omg dude chill a bit.. reported btw..

He has a point though, to suggest that Dzeko doesn't want to score because Begovic is his mate, therefore questioning all Dzeko's integrity as a Professional footballer...makes you a stupendous tit.

bigquinn772 said:
Gabriel said:
Genuine question. When was the last time we shot into this end in the first half?

Presumably Stoke won the toss and Hughes said change ends.

Yep thought the same myself.

I have been thinking this for a long time now. It may be only a small thing but any little 1% thing must help put us off our usual stride. Just takes us slightly out of our routine and I'm amazed nobody has done it before now when winning the toss.

Richard said:
Jovetic warming up, looks like he is on at HT. Both Dzeko and Negredo have been very poor.

Yea, at the same time lot of people here are expecting way TOO MUCH from Jovetic, when he played total of 2 EPL games so far in his career (with injuries and all)...

He will need some time to adjust too, He did score few games back, but at times the game has looked way too fast for him still...people need to take it easy with him, Pellers certainly is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.