Match Thread | Man City vs Stoke (30/08/14)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jojo has been nono, he needs to stop cutting inside every time he tries to beat someone, becoming very predictable.... Play on his instincts and he'll be fine, trying a bit too hard today!!!

I am just pleased to see Aguero playing again and looking fitter......he is such a fantastic player.

bluegoal said:
Sagna is no Zabaleta no speed going forward and awful crossing :(

His crossing is probably a bit better and he is a bit quicker than Zabaleta...he has only been here for a few weeks and getting his first action in something competitive. Chemistry needs time to develop

We had numerous games like this last season and there will be plenty more this time around.

A mid to lower premier league team would be daft to come and try and out play us. We just need to be patient and as fans we need to understand we're not going to steam roll teams every week. A ratty 1-0 will do me fine, but I say that before any game.

Shit game against a shit dirty team.

We need to up our pace 25% 2nd half. Nasri off, Navas on.

No wonder they don't take many away. I wouldn't go and watch these is it was free.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.