Match Thread | Man City vs Sunderland (02/03/14)

Status
Not open for further replies.
We're going to need a few goals as well I fear. We're ripe for another goal on the counter or at least a goal from a corner.

Kazzydeyna said:
christen at St Marks said:
Peligrini plays favorites mdm is shite totally outplayed again with tactics, they are just kicking into MDM space and causing havoc

To be fair to MP he was employed BECAUSE he lacks a ruthless streak. Because he is holistic and always says hello to the kit man's assistant.

he's won funk all in his career except for the second place cup in Spain with Madrid (no more of an achievement than finishing second in Scotland with celtic or rangers).

He's also stubborn and tactically naive.

The only consolation if we lose today is that it brings him one game closer to the sack.

pathetic.

sadly i concur

fuck me kleenex would make a killing in here today, stop your whining if we get beat analyse it then you mard arse tawts

MeatnSpudsMCFC said:
It's no good just dropping Dzeko, he has to be rid of. When he gets dropped... he causes trouble and Mancini had the same issue. He lost the dressing room and of course later after Mancini was sacked, it came to light that Dzeko had been talking to Khaldoon.

I doubt this is true but does make you wonder. Something not right about dzeko, some games he looks motivated then like today in a cup final he couldn't give a shit. I won't be bothered when he leaves.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.