Match Thread | Man City vs Sunderland (02/03/14)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Citizen of Ottawa said:
The_Mo said:
Where are all those sissies now? That is why MP is manager and not all of you hypocritical suck-ups who malign players wearing our very own shirt.

Go away. They may be winning now, but you can deny the complete shit they took during the first half. This is how they should be playing from the get-go of EVERY game. On any given day those 2 goals wouldn't have gone in and we'd still be down and bitching.
Sunderland were the better team in the forst half and there are no two ways about it. Just because 1bn pounds have been poured into the club it doesn't mean we have a divine right to crush all who come before us. We struggled in the first half but the cream finally rose to the top.

FredTilson said:
The goals:

02-03-2014-GifNumber-180.gif

02-03-2014-GifNumber-181.gif

Fucking class both of them!!!

Now that we're winning, can I say that Atkinson has been shit and allowed Sunderland to get away with murder without looking like I'm moaning?! Bardsley is about as rotten as a player can get and should have seen a red card for that challenge on Merlin in the first minute.

kinkladz-ade said:
Damn Yaya has scored some important goals for us. Cometh the hour cometh the man!

Over and over again, in big matches Yaya always scores very important goals and that goal just turned this match over on its head. Even the whole team responded and the goal was sublime, the way he went at the ball I did not see it possible in terms of physics to approach the ball like that and yet hit it through the roof, excellent.

I think this game shows that going to Camp Nou and beating Barcelona is possible and all it takes is that one player has his day and if Aguero is fully ready I can see us going through.

The_Mo said:
Citizen of Ottawa said:
The_Mo said:
Where are all those sissies now? That is why MP is manager and not all of you hypocritical suck-ups who malign players wearing our very own shirt.

Go away. They may be winning now, but you can deny the complete shit they took during the first half. This is how they should be playing from the get-go of EVERY game. On any given day those 2 goals wouldn't have gone in and we'd still be down and bitching.
Sunderland were the better team in the forst half and there are no two ways about it. Just because 1bn pounds have been poured into the club it doesn't mean we have a divine right to crush all who come before us. We struggled in the first half but the cream finally rose to the top.

Sunderland were not the better team in the first half, that's nonsense. They were just better than expected

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.