Match Thread | Man City vs. Wigan (24/09/13)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ducado said:
MillionDollarDream said:
why was this not televised in the first place?

This round has not be televised for a few years unless it's a real big game, we have the same thing every year on here, I was surprised there were streams listed for it

thats it rob, usually i can tell if were gonna be on from the limited streams available, but this time it was listed as multiple streams on every site i use

SWP's back said:
Why Always Ste said:
Who reckons our Abu Dhabi owners have asked these channels to do this for this match?
No one I would imagine.

Why?

if they encouraged channels (they probably have part ownership in anyway) to piss about with the broadcast, this would encourage those of us who could of gone tonight but didn't to end up going to the matches more.

I doubt they have done this (more probably just a technical issue) but who knows...

Why Always Ste said:
SWP's back said:
Why Always Ste said:
Who reckons our Abu Dhabi owners have asked these channels to do this for this match?
No one I would imagine.

Why?

if they encouraged channels (they probably have part ownership in anyway) to piss about with the broadcast, this would encourage those of us who could of gone tonight but didn't to end up going to the matches more.

I doubt they have done this (more probably just a technical issue) but who knows...

well they're not Qatari, for one ...

Well this is all very 1990s, and the official radio stream keeps freezing. I'm not sure I approve .

this is the League Cup...

(although it can be just as bad with the F A Cup sometimes)

LOL - I can't even get the audio feed from the club to stay on longer than a few minutes..

we need to host our own reliable streaming server, Ric, why can't you sort this out?

;o)

(as I believe there's now legal precedent for this being 'all above board')

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.