Match Thread | Man City vs. Wigan (24/09/13)

Status
Not open for further replies.
stony said:
Well this is all very 1990s, and the official radio stream keeps freezing. I'm not sure I approve .
Yeah. It's like I'm back at my university dorm room in The Middle of Nowhere USA pleading for people to throw me some sort of bone.

Ducado said:
Some dummies being spat out tonight

It was not streamed last year or the year before

every year i feel like it just has to be, it's too easy not to stream it by somebody, blah

Ducado said:

The blame lies firmly on yours and shady's shoulders. I'm going to send Ric a memo.

Ducado said:
MillionDollarDream said:
why was this not televised in the first place?

This round has not be televised for a few years unless it's a real big game, we have the same thing every year on here, I was surprised there were streams listed for it

FFS if swindon-chelsea is a big one our match is HUGE IMMENSE FFS they show a league1 team and not the finalists of the FA cup final what a fucking joke

Ducado said:

Yep, this round has always had very patchy coverage. if we'd drawn another PL team we'd most likely be on Sky, them's the breaks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.