Match Thread | Man City vs Wolves (22/01/23)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don’t often get too worked up about var but fuck me that was nailed on. Watching on bein and they couldn’t believe it on comms
I'm on an Oz stream, not sure who the ex-player comms is tbh but he mentioned playing with a Wolves players Dad at Liverpool and he was incredulous that it wasn't a penalty.

Still fukin slow in build up……..
We have had:
- 7 free crosses.
- 2 really dangerous shots outside of the box.
- 2 crosses (KDB and Gundo) that were goals but a defender barely touch it.
- A goal clear on the line.
- Shot inside the box by Haaland.
- A goal.
- A penalty.
- Grealish and Mahrez attacked every time they were 1 on 1.

All of this with a team that is parking the bus. Do people here actually watch football? FFS

Which Wolves player will have a worldie?
How incompetent will the officials be?
Which City player will be scapegoated on Bluemoon?

Nathan Collins
Very, very. Really quite mind-bogglingly inept.
Surprisingly, nobody. Yet

CALL OUT THE REF CORRUPTION CITY!!!!!
I am getting to the point of not bothering with the game anymore due to the blatant cheating going on and the club not doing anything about it.
Its every single game now, not just 50/50 going our way but serious cheating going on, today with the no pen that even Sky are dumfounded how its not been given, the Spurs non penalty for handball, the Everton non penalty and the Rags offside goal.
Add to that the fouling at will thats being allowed, and its beyond a joke now.
Either the club starts calling it out or fans just will slowly not bother with the game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.